Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Learning to Slow Down: Babystepping Series

I have habit of over planning and jumping into the deep end with both feet. Anyone can tell you the result of this, I get overwhelmed and the started project sits unfinished for at least weeks.

That being said, there are quite a few projects that are important to me that I really want to get started on and actually finish for once. So what's a planner to do? Simply put, plan :) The key, though, is to plan smarter.

For instance, I would love to eat organic, whole, homemade food/meals. And while I could just change my buying habits and go to Whole Foods all the time, that's not really getting to the root of the issue, nor would my family enjoy that. Honestly, Lunchables are abundant in our house along with Coco Puffs, chips and Chef Boyardee. It pains me to admit that, but you can see why it would be impractical to just change all the food. Instead, over the next few months I'll be changing a few things a little at a time.

As a part of this series I will be documenting our journey to whole foods meals, finding our rhythm, simplifying the house, budgeting and developing the family. I hope you'll read and enjoy :)

In love and light,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment