Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Abnormally 22

Yes I'm weird.

I don't like to drink.

I don't like to party.

I'm 22 years old and I've never been to a major party in my life. I've never been busted for under age drinking and I've actually never had a drink while under age (aside from what my parents allowed).

I prefer flowy skirts and peasant tops to booty shorts and crop tops.

I don't like bikinis or low cut shirts

While I do own them, you'll rarely see me in a bikini or shorts. Unless they're cut off's that I can control the length of. As for shirts, try to tell me that when you're wearing a low cut shirt you're not constantly checking to make sure it's covering your bra. I know you do, because I've done it too.

I'd rather stay home and play with my dog than go out late

I'm perfectly happy not going to the beach for spring break

I never participated in a Spring Break event, unless going to the beach with my cousins counts. Hanging out with them watching movies and playing Mario Kart was way more fun than I would ever have had doing a wet t-shirt contest.

I love babies and children

I love philosophy

On any given day, you can find me with my nose buried in a book or new article. And most of my weekends are taken up doing the Wiggle Dance with little ones. I bet I remember more of my weekend and had more fun than most.

I'm not perfect

Nor do I want to be

But in the morning when I wake up, I'm not hung over or foggy about last night's details. When I go to work I'm enthusiastic and prepared for the day. When I see my friends, the girls aren't worried about me stealing their boyfriends and the guys aren't looking at me as simply a sexual object. I do my very best to be loyal, loving and always learning. I've made thousands of mistakes and will likely keep making them, but I am proud to say that I am abnormally 22 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment